Friday, November 16, 2012

Henna

Last week I went to a Henna party with Natasha in preparation for her wedding. She had an artist come to her house and do henna on about 10 of us. Natasha had a bridal pattern done on her hands and feet while the rest of us just had our hands done. The artist had a lot of patience and I couldn't believe how quickly she could work. I didn't bring a camera to the party and am sad I didn't get a photo of all of our hands together. The best I have is mine a few days later.

I took the photo with my new iPhone which just came in the mail a few days ago. I'm stoked to finally have a good iPhone camera. This is also my first attempt to send a blog post from my phone using the Blogger app. I'm hoping I'll be able to do this while we're in Honduras over Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment