Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fun photos from our Utah vacation

I have been home for more than a week but with great spring weather and catching up at work I have stayed busy and didn't take time to look through our photos until tonight.  Rather than write about any particular experience I decided to share some photos.  These aren't necessarily the best photos and I haven't taken time to edit them.  These are photos that remind me of the great experiences and fun we had in southern Utah.

Bryce Canyon was our last stop but offered a landscape unlike anything we had seen previously

In Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument we discovered the fun of slot canyons.

On this birthday hike in Brimstone Canyon I attempt to squeeze through a narrow section of canyon

Like kids in a playground Molly and Katelyn work there way through the canyon

Group photo at Fisher Towers.  This photo makes me laugh because it is the reverse order of heights.

Following a trail along a ledge at Fisher Towers

Landscape Arch at sunrise in Arches National Park

Playing in an arch in Arches National Park

Double O Arch

Island in the sky in Canyonlands National Park 

Camping near Natural Bridges National Monument

No comments:

Post a Comment