Monday, September 8, 2014

More Serpentine Hot Springs Photos


I'm still reeling from the thrill of our flight seeing trip. I haven't done much flight seeing per se, but I've been across a lot of the state in small planes and helicopters for various jobs. The landscape around Serpentine Hot Springs is right up there with some of my favorite parts of Alaska. I try not to make lists of places I have to see in my lifetime, I prefer to enjoy what I do get to see rather than focus on what I might or might not ever visit, but this is a place I most definitely will add to my very short list of places I need to spend some time.

The bunk house

The hot pool which was just barely boiling when we were there

The new bath house built by the park service last year

The tub!

A herd of musk ox near Deering


No comments:

Post a Comment