Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hershey’s “Especially Dark Chocolate Cake” Recipe

P7310216
This is the cake I made to celebrate my dad’s birthday (today) and my mom’s birthday which was last week. I’ve gotten into cake decorating and baking cakes over the last year and the Hershey’s Especially Dark Chocolate cake recipe is by far my favorite. The recipe is on the back of the Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate can of cocoa. It’s a fairly easy and quick recipe and everyone I’ve served it to has loved it. Unfortunately this cake didn’t quite come out of the pan the way I had planned, but I’ve learned from cake decorating that almost anything can be fixed by covering it with frosting! I don’t have any of my decorating tools here in Kodiak, so this will be a plain cake, but I’m sure it will be tasty anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment