Monday, November 21, 2011

Jars in the Rain





After coming down with the flu this weekend, or something like it, I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to go to school today. Luckily it didn't last very long and I'm quite a bit better than I was yesterday, but still not really feeling like myself. I had a fairly productive day at home nonetheless. I worked on preparing for my class for next quarter (from the couch) and made a batch of strawberry rhubarb jam.

I wanted to take advantage of being home during daylight hours (a rarity this time of year) to take some photos of canned goods. I've gotten some great inspiration from the Food in Jars Flickr Group - so many amazing photos and homemade canned foods that sound delicious. So here is my latest attempt at canned food photography. Raindrops and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment