Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good habits and partners

 
Last night I backed up all the files on my computer without Ryan standing over my shoulder making me do it. That was a first. In fact, I had never backed up my computer until Ryan bought me an external hard drive four years ago. And now here I am doing it all by my self! It only took nine and a half years of knowing Ryan for this good habit to rub off on me.

In all seriousness, this is one of the great things about having a partner - he/she makes you a better person. Even thought it's annoying when he asks me for the ten thousandth time if I've backed up my laptop recently, I know that he's making me a more responsible person. And this is one of the many reasons I knew, long before we ever decided to get married, that Ryan was perfect for me.

For my part, I make him eat vegetables. Because he really wouldn't eat any, other than carrots, if I didn't chop them up and cook them for him or put them in his lunch. Unfortunately my bad habit of hitting snooze in the morning has also rubbed off on him. Oops.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. It forced me to sit down and back up all my photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my bad snooze habbit would rub off... :) But it's a true story about the veggies!

    ReplyDelete